Saturday, July 30, 2011
Posted by Skye at 8:19 AM
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Posted by Skye at 1:57 PM
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Posted by Skye at 4:35 PM
Friday, May 20, 2011
Posted by Skye at 8:22 PM
Friday, May 13, 2011
Posted by Skye at 12:30 PM
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Posted by Skye at 6:44 PM
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Friday, April 29, 2011
Posted by Skye at 3:08 PM
Friday, April 22, 2011
Posted by Skye at 7:10 PM
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Posted by Skye at 3:43 PM
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Posted by Skye at 7:11 PM
Friday, April 1, 2011
Posted by Skye at 8:54 AM
Monday, March 28, 2011
Hey you guys :) I really just wanted to make this post to tell everyone thank you so much! All of the followers i have just make my day, and your comments help me make improvements to my blog. I also wanted to answer a few questions I have gotten from some people.
1. Do you really write all of this yourself?
- Yep! It all comes from that thing inside my head :)
2. Is that profile picture of you?
- No it isn't. It is actually a drawing! ( not my drawing though)
3. If that isn't you in the picture will you post a picture so we can see what you look like?
- This one i wasn't really sure of what to do. I don't like to be based on by my looks or race. Thathas happened before because i am African American :) I don't know let me know if you guys want to see a picture!
4. Are you like depressed all the time?
- Even though my post are sometimes , I am actually a really happy person! You can ask Candy from http://misscandychan.blogspot.com/.
I think that's all! I know i said it before but i love you guys so much I'll say it again: Thank you!
( picture by Melly Baldin)
Posted by Skye at 2:48 PM
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Posted by Skye at 2:10 PM
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Posted by Skye at 12:50 PM
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Posted by Skye at 8:32 AM
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
As i whirled around, time began to slow.
Every heart beat was ringing in my ears.
I can face to face with his eyes.
Those same eyes that have been following me for weeks.
Around every corner, behind every street light there they were.
Glaring, never staring, but glaring at me.
They seemed to be looking straight past me but into my soul.
His hand slowly raised to reveal a gun.
His grip was tight but nervous.
Slight shaking came to my view, but not from his, from me.
" This is it", his voice rang out those words so smooth, it seemed they had been practiced from days.
Every second counted now. As they ticked by I studied his features.
Big dark blue eyes that seemed like marbles, and a very defined jaw line.
Even though there was a gun being pointed at me and my life could end at any second, I couldn't look away from those eyes.
They had seen a lot of pain and hatred, and for some reason i got the feeling it would all end now.
He slowly pointed the gun toward himself and said " I don't know you, but i need someone to care"
The sound vibrated off the walls and broke the horrible silence.
He hit the grown and time sped up.
He was right, I didn't know him but now i cared.
( picture by http://lespaul950.deviantart.com/)
Posted by Skye at 4:51 PM
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Posted by Skye at 3:03 PM
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Posted by Skye at 7:44 AM
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Posted by Skye at 4:46 PM